Little Black Book of Pharma Marketing, The
Print £100 $190
|Add to Basket
The definite marketing guide - written by one of the pharmaceutical industry's leading -edge thinkers - on how to win the pharma marketing battles of the 21st century.
Marketing and selling is now your single biggest investment, consuming between 30 and 50 percent of your sales dollar.
Yet despite the vast sums you spend on marketing there are few indications that the process has become more successful.
You are in the same boat as other pharmaceutical companies which suffer from endemic marketing problem of:
Promoting the wrong brand to the wrong physician with a badly-delivered, inappropriate message relayed by a poorly trained, inadequately supervised and ineffectively incentivized sales force. This wastes up to 501 percent of your marketing and selling dollar.
The Little Black Book
is a hands-on tool designed to help you to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of pharma marketing and selling.
This comprehensive handbook with its unique step-by-step format gives you in-depth practical advice on smoke-stack techniques as well as pragmatic approaches to evaluating new media and using information technology to improve quality of your marketing.
This is the no-holds barred guidebook to marketing pharmaceuticals. It gives you detailed knowledge of the latest trends in pharma marketing and the major strategic issues now facing marketing management, providing invaluable insights on how you can sustain success in the post-millennium market-place.
The Little Black Book of Pharma Marketing
will enable you to:
- Understand why marketing has become the most important function in today's pharmaceutical company
- Grasp the imperative of transforming the company into a customer centric business
- Understand the thought processes behind winning pharma organizations and the execution of their strategies at the marketface
- Appreciate the fundamental changes brought by the new media and information technology, and their implications for pharma marketing
- Recognize how marketing must change in your company to make it more relevant to your business and customers
- Identify the immutable rules of pharma marketing which you violate at your peril
And it gives expert, practical advice by:
- Providing a logical Framework within which you can create winning pharma strategies and tactics
- Detailing the critical questions you need to ask the best practice at every step of the pharma marketing and selling process
Introduction: The Little Black Book of Pharma Marketing
Section 1: Pharma marketing
Section 2: Environmental forces
- Change drivers/ Eco-drivers
Section 3: Performance
Section 4: Business definition
Section 5: Strategy
(5a) Pharma strategy
(5b) Brand marketing
- Product/Price/Place/Politics/ Promotion/Patients
Section 6: Execution
(6a) Brand Management
(6b) Sales force
Section 7: Organization and management
- Culture/Structure/Skills/Systems/Performance improvement
Section 8: Ten pragmatic rules of pharma marketing